Our Terms and Conditions
All mail orders may be cancelled within 7 days of ORDER DATE for a refund but goods must be returned at customers expense in the condition supplied.
All deliveries are made by a registered courier company and delivered to card holders address only (unless paid for by bank transfer)
We do not forward any details to third parties
Terms and conditions
Goods will be dispatched on completion of payment where in stock
All goods and works carried out by UK Gearboxes Ltd are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the following warranty:
1. This warranty applies for 12 months from the date of sale
2. During the period of the warranty, UK Gearboxes Ltd will make good any defect free of charge for labour or materials, so long as:
a) The defect is not caused either by misuse, neglect, accident, racing or speed trials, or by any modification, alteration, repair or attempted repair except for such as may have been carried out by UK Gearboxes Ltd or by some other person with UK Gearboxes Ltd’s written consent.
b) The defect is report to UK Gearboxes Ltd in writing (or by telephone, confirmed in writing) immediately that the defect appears.
c) The unit must, as soon as practicable, be returned to UK Gearboxes Ltd workshop for examination and for any necessary repair and replacement within the terms of this warranty at customers cost.
3. In the event of any disagreement between the owner and UK Gearboxes Ltd as to the nature or extent of the work for which UK Gearboxes Ltd is liable under the terms of this warranty, the dispute may be resolved by an independent engineer to be agreed upon between the parties, the fees of such an independent engineer to be borne equally by the owner and UK Gearboxes Ltd. Alternatively, the matter can be dealt with by seeking redress in the Courts.
4. UK Gearboxes Ltd shall not be responsible for payment for any work or materials supplied, other than with UK Gearboxes Ltd‘s previous express written consent.
5. Persons dealing with the re-manufacturer’s goods are not agents of the re-manufacturer and have no right or authority to bind it in any way not to assume on its behalf any obligations, express or implied.
6. No variation or modification of the terms of this warranty shall be valid or binding unless it is in writing, signed by a responsible and authorised employee of UK Gearboxes Ltd.
7. The owner is responsible for the cost of maintenance items including, but not limited to, antifreeze, filters, elements and belts, replaced during warranty repairs.
8. Throughout the period of this warranty, the owner shall maintain and service the vehicle in accordance with the original manufacturer’s recommendation.
9. Nothing in the above warranty affects the customer’s statutory rights.